Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Dungarees

You know, I think I want to be healthy, always, when there's nothing to worry about and your systems works so perfectly you don't even think about it. We, Russians, are brought up this way to worry about pretty much everything in the world and there are so many doubts boiling inside. When I have to make a wish, be it a birthday cake or a shooting star or anything else I always wish a healthy and happy life for people I love and care about.

I have been longing for a Michael Kors bag for quite a long time and here it is. Such a splurge of money. Well, we met each other just a few days ago but I think we're already in some sort of a romantic relationship and my love is requited.

t-shirt - primark, shirt - asos, dungarees - asos, shoes - unknown, bag - michael kors

flower hair band - new look


WEBSTAGRAM |  INSTAGRAM |  TUMBLR |  BLOGLOVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment