Thursday, 20 March 2014

Late Birthday Post

Although my birthday was two weeks ago, I'd like to share with you what I was wearing. We just had a simple dinner at Wagamama and I ordered some hot green salad with 'bok choi' (which, I googled just now, turned out to be Chinese cabbage) and I didn't quite like it. The girl that was attending to us was like 'Did you like it?' and then I was like 'Ermmm, well... not really, but this is really good' (pointing at the other dish). And after a couple minutes she came up to us again telling 'We can take it off your bill then'. I hadn't feel so ashamed since my school years, I think... But that was good anyway - saving some money, yay?


dress - asos, shoes - aldo, lipstick - rimmel apocalips lip lacquer in eclipse shade


WEBSTAGRAM |  INSTAGRAM |  TUMBLR |  BLOGLOVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment