Friday, 2 August 2013

Grey and Tiny Bits of Yellow

Grey column dress for warm lazy days in the moderate sun... yeah, I can only dream about. I desperately need a holiday. By the way I bought exactly the same dress in black colour yesterday. Never in my entire life have I possessed two same pieces of clothing... there must be something happening to me apart from my allergy outburst at the moment.



t-shirt - river island, dress - only, watch - casio, shoes - some spanish brand


WEBSTAGRAM |  INSTAGRAM |  TUMBLR |  BLOGLOVIN


2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice pics. I have just discover your blog and I like it very much, it's so cute!
    ¿do you want to follow each other?

    Best Regards.
    Ana.
    www.mysticlipstickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! I'm following you now.

      Delete