Thursday, 18 July 2013

My Collection of Dior Fragrances

Over a year I've been having a crush on Dior perfumes which originates from my mum's Midnight Poison. Now I have three of Dior scents which totally cover up my needs for luxurious smells around my nose. It's just that I'm one of those annoying persons who can't stand any bad odours. I'm really in love with all of them even though sometimes I find it quite silly spending so much money on bottled liquid even with the NAME on it. But that's what you pay for pleasure and isn't it what you treat yourself for?

The centrepiece is this Miss Dior perfume. It's so sweet and mature and sultry and old. Truly intoxicating and very long-lasting - 2 days on clothes. Expensive.


Miss Dior


Hypnotic Poison


Midnight Poison


J'adore Shower Gel

The last is the gift from my brother. Somehow he knows what I like.

All of them are superb. Even though I often underrated the power of a good perfume I've come to realise that it's as important as good lingerie. You can't go wrong choosing the fragrance that truly suits you. Cherry on top of your cake.

WEBSTAGRAM |  INSTAGRAM |  TUMBLR |  BLOGLOVIN


2 comments: