Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Monochrome

Well, we all know that monochrome stripes are huge today and I must confess that I'm a huge fan of Asos. I definitely prefer online shopping to the ordinary way since it's so much easier. But I do both of them because obviously you can't buy everything online. So, I picked up a few of my favourite Asos pieces which are currently on sale. Clicking on image will lead you exactly to the item webpage.

Knitted Stripe Jumper with Button Shoulder Detail Vila Dress with Glitter Stripes
Boutique by Jaeger-Knitted Skirt in Stripe Just Female Long Sleeved Stripe Top
Mango V-Neck Stripe Jumper Mango Cotton Striped Blazer John Zack Midi Dress in Bandage Stripe ASOS T-Shirt in Stripe with Pocket Detail


Stripes have always been my preference. Good they're popular now. I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna buy anything as I'm pretty skint at the moment but I'll think about it.

Have a nice day!

WEBSTAGRAM |  INSTAGRAM |  TUMBLR |  BLOGLOVIN


1 comment: