Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Little Goodies


Clarks&nbspBag


This cute black cat I bought in Kingston perfectly goes with the bag, I think.


"Keep Calm And Carry On" drink coaster, been bought at Camden Market.


A funny red cat ring-holder I've been given :).


It was only £3, bought at Camden Market as well.


£1.50 for this lovely leaf-shaped ring from Primark.


A gift from my mum. Refreshing...


Pia bracelet, been given this as well. Love its simplicity.


OPI nail polish, wonderful gift from my boyfriend's parents.


I simply can't make myself blow my nose into these paper tissues. What did I buy them for then???


A small leather cross-body bag. Another wonderful present.

I know it's a bit too late to show off what you've been given for Christmas, but too be honest I was busy... living my life :) Poor excuse, but that's true.

Cheers!

2 comments: